SAMI

05:56

Hi! My name is Sami and welcome to this blog!

I am a short (5''1 and a half to be specific), freckled Asian girl who lives in London. I also study law at university along the other two lovely bloggers of this blog. Despite my height, I am SUPER loud and I like to laugh a lot. I laugh so much I have grin lines but that's okay haha. I like to draw, paint and read (when I'm not doing chores of course), as reading legal textbooks can be very dry and I like to balance things out with a bit of creativity! I also love going outdoors when it's really sunny, but equally love being at home snuggled in my bed watching films or eating.

My interest in beauty and healthcare sparked during the first year of university. I suppose this happened because I was no longer living under the supervision of my mother, and so I had to get to grips with life and know that I need to start looking out for myself, also known as, growing up haha.

My dress style is a cross between minimalistic and simplicity, dressed up with bold statement pieces. (When I'm bothered I guess), but half of the time you'll see me lounging around in my PJs.

Skin type: Dry / Combo
Favourite food: Vietnamese food!
Quote you live by: "If it was meant to be, it will be"
Three items you would bring if you were stuck on an island: Vaseline, phone, Encyclopaedia

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

testing