Bobbi Brown Haul

03:30


Hey guys! Sami here again. A couple of weeks ago I bought a few of Bobbi Brown products as a treat to myself and have not been able to post about it ASAP because I have been quite busy with uni and mini pupillages! Nonetheless, this allowed me to try out the products for a while, allowing me to give a mini review. I hope you enjoy!

*click pictures to enlarge



Bobbi Brown's Rich Lip Colour Lipstick: Crimson 16

My first purchase from the Bobbi Brown store was this beautiful autumnal crimson colour. As the lipstick says it self 'rich lip colour' - it is truly rich in colour, very opaque and non-drying. However, there is a slight sheen to its finish, nevertheless, an amazing product!



Bobbi Brown's Lip Pencil: Sangria

As some of you may know, the trick to make lipstick last and look cleaner, especially dark shades, is to have a lip pencil! The Bobbi Brown sales assistant recommended this lip pencil to match with the lipstick mentioned above. Smooth, creamy and very easily to apply. It definitely does not feather the lipstick which is essential, and can easily be worn by itself if I wanted a more matte look. It also comes with a free sharpener, bonus!



Bobbi Brown's Brow Pencil: Mahogany

Fashion's current trend: Thick, natural, eyebrows. (Hint I said natural, because I definitely do not mean sharpie'd in brows!) This brow pencil is definitely not a drying formula as my previous brow pencils have been - and plus! It has a powder finish, which is even better as it really allows you to blend your brows for a natural and seamless finish. Only bad side about it is that the pencil itself can get blunt quite quickly and thus making it harder to fill in the ends of your brows - however this can be quickly resolved by using an angled eye brush. This product also comes with a free sharpener too.

So this concludes another post from YSF. I hope you enjoyed this short read, and look forward to the next post!

Disclaimer: We are not endorsed or affiliated with Bobbi Brown, all products were bought with our own money! (Unless stated, of course)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

testing