HANIS

05:27

Hello everyone, welcome to Your Simple Finds! I'm Hanis, the third founder of the blog alongside Sami and Amy. To me this blog is the perfect place to retreat to in the evenings after a busy day of work, or a quick fix of it on your lunch time break to stay up to date with the latest beauty and lifestyle trends! 

Out of the three of us, I would say the words random and weird definitely describe my character but classy and sophisticated side of me shines through when it comes to the way I dress. Although, most of the time random is an accurate description, as I am sure Sami and Amy spend most of the their time laughing at me rather than laughing with me... Rest assured I wont be handing out comedy or joke tips! When I'm not attached to my Law Books, my time is spent reading other lifestyle blogs to get inspiration or watching endless beauty videos on Youtube. Lets be honest watching an hour of youtube videos during term time is not the smartest form of revision!

Currently my style inspiration is Meghan Markle from the the hit tv series suits. If anything she has taught me simplicity is the key to elegance when dressing! Our lives are consumed with the hustle and bustle of work and school, perhaps its time to make way for Simplicity and minimalism? What better place to start than this blog!

Skin type: Dry
Favourite food: A good Sunday Roast made by Sam :D
Quote you live by: "Character. Intelligence. Strength. Style. That makes beauty." - Diane Von Furstenberg
Three items you would bring if you were stuck on an island: Concealer, phone, external phone charger

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

testing