AMY

05:42

My name is Amy and welcome to our blog where (one may hope) you will find interesting tidbits on fashion, beauty, food, lifestyle and maybe even life in general.

I'm an aspiring lawyer, bibliophile and rap nerd. My style revolves around black jeans and black jackets all year round, although i have been known to rock the occasional floral dress. Although I often dress all in black I'm (perhaps) surprisingly very much an old soul. I love to bake (not always successfully) and knit while eating toast and drinking tea.

To whomever may read this, I'm so thankful and amazed that you even dare to show an interest. Now you can breathe a sigh of relief, leave this 'about me' and click onto something infinitely more captivating on one of the other links on the blog. I hope you enjoy our the random musings of us 3 and thanks again for popping by!

Skin type: Oily combination
Favourite food: Chicken noodle soup
Quote to live by: "Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved" Helen Keller
Three items you would bring if you were stuck on an island: Knife, water purifier, notebook

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

testing